“Empowering doctors, nurses and pharmacists with information to reduce over-vaccinations.”
Precision Vaccinations, LLC. (PV) is a Content-as-a-Service publisher of trusted immunization information. PV publishes research-based news that is vetted for commercial bias, clinical relevance, and ‘main-street’ comprehension by doctors, nurses and pharmacists.
Both patients and healthcare providers can trust PV’s content to help reduce over-vaccinations.
“Enhancing health literacy and building trust in digital media is critical for the public to discern what vaccination information to believe,” said Donald Hackett, publisher. “Often in journalism, we focus on the wrong things.
“Given today’s "fake news" debate, it is important for patients to rely upon doctors, nurses and pharmacists as trusted sources for immunization news.”
Why Precision Vaccinations?
Precision Vaccinations deploys an innovative crowd-sourced publishing model to create original content that is trustworthy, understandable, and actionable by both healthcare providers and patients.
PV unique publishing model achieves these goals:
- Trusted - only licensed providers edit our content, delivering 100% transparency
- Understandable - our clinical information is written with a positive voice, translated into "main street" conversation
- Timely - breaking research is contextually integrated into the news as it is published;
- Superior UX- each article is designed with uniform navigation, offering a consistent learning experience
Did You Know
- 93% of patients read online news: https://goo.gl/YKJ9pe
- 37% of seniors now get vaccinations from pharmacies: https://goo.gl/Lcvk5e
- There are over 100 vaccines in clinical development: http://goo.gl/Sb9niJ
- Over 280,000 pharmacists are now certified to deliver immunizations: https://goo.gl/YDTf1q
- Health News Review: http://www.healthnewsreview.org/
- Retraction Watch: http://retractionwatch.com/
- Association of Healthcare Journalist: http://healthjournalism.org/principles
Similar to the ‘Precision Medicine initiative’, the Precision Vaccination project is an innovative approach for disease prevention. Gene-based vaccines that amplify immunity, has always been attractive to scientists and public health leaders.
Precision Vaccinations is focused on publishing information regarding how individual’s genes, their environment and personal lifestyle impact their quality of health.
While some advances in research have been made, the clinical information systems are not currently in use for ‘main-street’ delivery of precision vaccines by doctors, nurses or pharmacists. We will get there, soon!
Vaccination Insights for Patients
is a free newsletter sent to your email address containing the latest vaccination information. http://www.precisionvaccinations.com/newsletter
Vaccination Insights for Providers
- is a “real-time information network” publishing curated summaries of immunization research and related news providers can trust. Vaccination Insights aggregates information from the CDC, FDA, WHO and highlights which studies are trending among their peers.
We syndicate several of our vaccination news articles each week into Facebook and Twitter, which you can easily "Like", "Share" or "Subscribe"
Would you like to share our vaccination news articles from your website or mobile app? Simply choose one of the RSS feeds listed below to get started:
- Zika: http://www.precisionvaccinations.com/rss/short/media/a/f9c5fe61-9bd8-4e9f-9d64-691ce342dbfI
- Influenza: http://www.precisionvaccinations.com/rss/short/media/a/013d9a1c-6899-43df-9445-faa8942dd6c8
- Latest News: http://www.precisionvaccinations.com/rss/short/media
Precision Vaccination's publisher, Don Hackett has been publishing digital health information for many years. Don’s editorial perspective focuses on publishing information that is easily understood, and actionable by the readers. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
Medical Advisory Team
The Medical Advisory Team works closely with pharmacists, doctors and nurses across a broad range of specialty areas to ensure Precision Vaccinations published content is accurate, actionable, and understandable.
Terms of Service: By using the PrecisionVaccinations.com website, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. All information on this site is provided "as-is" for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment. You should consult with a medical professional if you have any questions about your health. The use of any information on this site is solely at your own risk. PrecisionVaccinations.com may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued usage of this website means you accept all changes. http://www.precisionvaccinations.com/terms-service
Corrections: PV.com is committed to making clarifications to its content when appropriate. We take prompt action to edit even minor errors like spelling, grammar, or stylistic changes. Because style changes do not change the meaning of the content, those kinds of "style" changes will be updated on our site without notice.
Editorial: We are committed to publishing information on various immunization topics. We rely on you, our reader, to choose the information that is most appropriate for your needs. Information located on PV.com should not be used as a substitute for professional healthcare advice.
Advertising: PV.com accepts advertising from third parties ("Advertisers"), which may include third party banners, badges, contextual advertising and content created or provided by an Advertiser (collectively referred to as "Advertisements" or "Advertising"). We have regularly sought sponsorships and advertisements from relevant commercial organizations, manufacturers, and other health leaders. These sponsorships, which are a form of advertising, enable us to provide you with our trusted content at no cost.
Your comments and concerns are important to us. We will respond to your request within two business days. Please send an email to [email protected]
If you would like to discuss anything, please call me at 512-627-4121.