Quickly find your vaccine’s discount coupon with our search app
Reducing the cost of vaccines is simple when using copay coupons, pharmacy discount cards, and Patient Assistance Programs.
Leading Vaccine Discount Coupons:
Gardasil 9 - Discount coupon
- GARDASIL®9 (Human Papillomavirus 9-valent Vaccine, Recombinant) helps protect girls and women ages 9 to 26 against cervical, vaginal, vulvar, and anal cancers and genital warts caused by 9 types of HPV. GARDASIL 9 helps protect boys and men ages 9 to 26 against anal cancer and genital warts caused by those same HPV types. GARDASIL 9 may be given as 2 or 3 shots.
Shingrix - Discount coupon
- SHINGRIX is an FDA-approved vaccine for the prevention of shingles (herpes zoster) in adults 50 years and older. SHINGRIX is not used to prevent chickenpox.
Flublok - Discount coupon
- Flublok and Flublok Quadrivalent vaccines are given to people 18 years of age and older to help prevent influenza disease caused by influenza A virus subtypes and influenza type B virus contained in the vaccine.
Prevnar 13 - Discount coupon
- Prevnar 13® is a vaccine indicated in children 6 weeks through 17 years (prior to the 18th birthday) for active immunization for the prevention of invasive disease caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae serotypes 1, 3, 4, 5, 6A, 6B, 7F, 9V, 14, 18C, 19A, 19F, and 23F, and for children 6 weeks through 5 years of age (prior to the 6th birthday) for the prevention of otitis media caused by 7 of the 13 serotypes in the vaccine In adults 18 years of age and older, Prevnar 13® is indicated for active immunization for the prevention of pneumonia and invasive disease caused by S. pneumoniae serotypes in the vaccine Prevnar 13® does not protect against disease caused by S. pneumoniae serotypes that are not in the vaccine
Varivax - Discount coupon
- VARIVAX is a vaccine indicated for active immunization for the prevention of varicella (ChickenPox) in individuals 12 months of age or older. Each dose is approximately 0.5 mL after reconstitution and is administered by subcutaneous injection.
Zostavax - Discount coupon
- ZOSTAVAX is a single shot vaccine for adults 50 years of age or older that helps to boost the immune system against Shingles. ZOSTAVAX cannot be used to treat Shingles or the nerve pain that may follow Shingles, once you have it.
RotaTeq - Discount coupon
- RotaTeq is indicated for the prevention of rotavirus gastroenteritis in infants and children caused by Types G1, G2, G3, G4, and G9 when administered as a 3-dose series to infants between the ages of 6 to 32 weeks. The first dose of RotaTeq should be administered between 6 and 12 weeks of age.
- PNEUMOVAX ® 23 (Pneumococcal Vaccine Polyvalent) is a vaccine indicated for active immunization for the prevention of pneumococcal disease caused by the 23 serotypes contained in the vaccine (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6B, 7F, 8, 9N, 9V, 10A, 11A, 12F, 14, 15B, 17F, 18C, 19F, 19A, 20, 22F, 23F, and 33F).
Prescription Assistance Programs (PAP)
Pharma companies now offer more than 700 discount programs for medications and vaccines.
PAP enables qualified patients to obtain free or nearly free vaccines. These PAP are designed to help under-insured people afford the cost of medications. There are even PAP programs for specific illnesses, which help people who are suffering from chronic diseases, like cancer.
Here is a list of Patient Assistance Programs
GILEAD SCIENCES, INC.
- Support Path Patient Assistance Program *500% FPL or less than $100k for the household. This program also provides copay assistance. Patient must be diagnosed with Chronic Hepatitis C.
- Truvada for PrEP Not intended for HIV+ applicants, for preventative purposes only
- AccessConnect for Zydelig The ZYDELIG QuickStart Program provides a free 30-day supply for eligible patients who face an insurance coverage delay of more than 5 business days. This program also provides copay assistance for insured patients.
- Cayston Patient Assistance Program
- Gilead Advancing Access Program This program provides assistance to patients in the United States who do not have insurance or who need financial assistance. As part of this program, Gilead provides assistance for people who are eligible and who cannot afford to pay for TRUVADA.
- Support Path for Sovaldi® Support Path™ assists eligible hepatitis C patients in the United States who do not have insurance, are underinsured or who otherwise need financial assistance to gain coverage for or access to Sovaldi® (sofosbuvir) or Harvoni® (ledipasvir/sofosbuvir). The program consists of an integrated offering of support services for patients and providers.
- U.S. Advancing Access® Gilead’s U.S. Advancing Access® program provides assistance to patients in the United States who do not have insurance or who need financial assistance.
- Zydelig Patient Assistance Program If you lack insurance coverage or have been denied coverage, ZYDELIG® AccessConnect™ may be able to help.
GLAXO SMITHKLINE (GSK)
- BENLYSTA Patient Assistance Program BENLYSTA Patient Assistance Program provides free product to eligible, uninsured patients.
- Gateway to NUCALA® NUCALA® (mepolizumab) for injection, for subcutaneous use offers a Patient Assistance Program for individuals who meet the eligibility criteria
- GSK Patient Assistance Program GSK Patient Assistance Program provides certain GlaxoSmithKline prescription medicines—at no cost—to qualified patients. This program does not constitute health insurance.
- Tanzeum Free Sharps Container Program
J&J PATIENT ASSISTANCE FOUNDATION, INC.
- Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. Patient Assistance Program Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. (JJPAF) is a non-profit organization that assists patients without adequate financial resources and prescription coverage obtain free products donated by Johnson & Johnson operating companies. The Foundation is an independent organization reflecting the Johnson & Johnson operating companies’ long-standing commitment to helping patients access medicines.
- Access for Humatrope Eli Lilly and Company offers a free program called the Humatrope DirectConnect (HDC). The HDC is designed to help guide you through the drug authorization process required by your insurer for Humatrope® therapy. The HDC will investigate your insurance coverage to determine if you have coverage for Humatrope and inform you of your options. The HDC will help you through this process and answer questions you have. If it is determined that your insurer will not cover your Humatrope therapy and you meet certain criteria, the HDC will provide you with paperwork to apply for Humatrope ACCESS. If you qualify for the program, Humatrope ACCESS will provide free Humatrope medicine to you. Humatrope generally requires home delivery due to medication handling. Patient will be contacted to schedule home delivery of Humatrope.
- Lilly Cares Medication orders may be written for up to a 1 year supply subject to program eligibility limits. Up to a 120 day supply is available in each shipment unless a lesser amount is prescribed or provided per program guidelines. For refills, your healthcare provider will take care of placing those refills for Lilly Cares patients.
- Lilly Cares PatientOne Oncology Patient Assistance Program If you qualify for the program, PatientOne will provide free oncology medicine to you shipped to your physician. Approved product requests are conveniently shipped to your doctor's office. The PatientOne program may provide product assistance to qualified applicants for up to three months pending other coverage such as Medicaid, Medicare, or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) health care coverage.
- Merck Vaccine Patient Assistance Program This private and confidential program provides vaccines free of charge to eligible adults, primarily the uninsured who, without our assistance, could not afford needed Merck vaccines.
- Merck Access Program The Merck Access Program provides free reimbursement support services to help answer questions related to insurance coverage and reimbursement. The Merck Access Program also refers patients to the patient assistance program.
- The Merck Patient Assistance Program The Merck Patient Assistance Program is a private and confidential program that provides medicines free of charge to eligible individuals who qualify.
- The SUPPORT Program for ISENTRESS® and/or CRIXIVAN® Reimbursement Support and Patient Assistance Services The SUPPORT program is a free program that assists patients who are prescribed ISENTRESS™ and/or CRIXIVAN® .
- Pfizer RxPathways Pfizer RxPathways connects eligible patients to a range of assistance programs that offer insurance support, copay help, and medicines for free or at a savings. To learn more and find out which program(s) may be right for you, please call a Pfizer Medicine Access Counselor at 844-989-PATH (7284) (M-F, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm ET), or visit www.PfizerRxPathways.com.
- Sanofi Pasteur.
- Genzyme Charitable Access Program (CAP) Because many of the conditions that Genzyme's therapies treat are rare, our patients often face challenges with insurers that are unfamiliar with these diseases and their unique therapies. Many people encounter restrictions in their coverage – or have no medical coverage at all. The Charitable Access Program provides such assistance. Patients can receive treatment at no cost to eligible patients who medically need treatment and are uninsured or have inadequate insurance coverage, until long-term, sustainable funding solutions can be found (physician referral and application required).
- MS One to One Patient Assistance Program
- Renal Patient Assistance Program The Renal Patient Assistance Program is designed for patients in financial need who do not have coverage for Renvela® (sevelamer carbonate) (and/or Hectorol® [doxercalciferol injection]) under any prescription drug benefit, including commercial insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, or other government insurance programs.
- Renvela® Medicare Part D Assistance Program PDAP provides a free supply of Renvela® (sevelamer carbonate) to eligible patients with Medicare Part D who cannot afford their co-payments or co-insurance for their prescriptions.
- Thyrogen Patient Assistance Program (PAP) Genzyme assistance program that provides Thyrogen at no cost to eligible patients who do not have insurance or whose insurance does not cover Thyrogen.
- Takeda Help at Hand Patient Assistance Program At Takeda, we believe all patients should have access to the medication prescribed by their health care providers. We also understand that some patients may have financial situations that make it difficult to pay for their prescriptions. This is why we are proud to offer the Takeda Help at Hand Patient Assistance Program to eligible individuals.
- Texas HIV Medication Program The Texas HIV Medication Program (THMP) provides medications for the treatment of HIV and its related complications for low-income Texans. To qualify for medications, potential clients who meet eligibility criteria complete an application for assistance. Once approved, a client receives medications at an assigned pharmacy in their community.